By Mark Middlebrook
* indicates the right way to use the best technical drawing software-AutoCAD-and its less-expensive sister product, AutoCAD LT, within the pleasant, easy-to-understand For Dummies variety * indicates first-time AutoCAD clients tips to create distinctive and effective 2-D technical drawings and start with 3D technical drawings * subject matters coated comprise making a easy structure; drawing and modifying; writing textual content in drawings; plotting, developing, and enhancing exterior reference documents; CAD criteria; and drawing on the net * Explores new positive aspects within the most recent model of AutoCAD, together with textual content advancements, streamlined Plot and web page Setup discussion bins, elevated emphasis on device palettes, higher instruments for transmitting units of digital records, and lots more and plenty extra * contains a new bankruptcy on sheet units and a brand new choice of gains for growing, dealing with, and publishing the entire drawings that make up a undertaking
Read or Download AutoCAD 2005 For Dummers PDF
Similar computers books
The anode/electrolyte interface ш good oxide gas cells (SOFC) is understood to reason electric losses. Geometrically basic Ni yttria-stabilised zirconia (YSZ) interfaces have been tested to achieve details at the structural and chemical alterations happening in the course of experiments at 1000°C in an environment of ninety seven% H2/3% H20.
The instruction manual of computing device imaginative and prescient and purposes, Three-Volume Set is on one of many "hottest" topics in contemporary intersection of utilized Physics, desktop technology, electric Engineering, and utilized arithmetic. the individuality of this set is that it's very applications-oriented. Examples of purposes in several fields of contemporary technological know-how are quite emphasised.
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence: Addison-Wesley Series in Computer Science
- Excel Formulas and Functions For Dummies (3rd Edition)
- A Visually Significant Two Dimensional Barcode
- Mastering phpMyAdmin 2.8 for Effective MySQL Management
- Scaling Topic Maps: Third International Conference on Topic Maps Research and Applications, TMRA 2007 Leipzig, Germany, October 11-12, 2007 Revised Selected Papers
- Theory of three-dimensional computer graphics, no TOC
Extra info for AutoCAD 2005 For Dummers
Autodesk creates AutoCAD LT by starting with the AutoCAD program, taking out a few features to justify charging a lower price, adding a couple of features to enhance ease of use versus full AutoCAD, and testing the result. As a result, AutoCAD LT looks and works much like AutoCAD. The opening screen and menus of the two programs are nearly identical. ) 13 14 Part I: AutoCAD 101 In fact, the major difference between the programs has nothing to do with the programs themselves. The major difference is that AutoCAD LT lacks support for several customization and programming languages that are used to develop AutoCAD add-ons.
The AutoCAD 2005 CD-browser screen includes separate links for installing the main AutoCAD 2005 software and the Express Tools — a set of handy utilities for AutoCAD (but not available for AutoCAD LT). If your menu bar doesn’t include the Express menu shown in Figure 1-1, you should consider installing the Express Tools from your AutoCAD 2005 CD. Just pop in the CD and, when the CD-browser page appears, click the AutoCAD Express Tools link and follow the installation instructions. 15 16 Part I: AutoCAD 101 AutoCAD 2005 includes other goodies — look for the icon that you see at the left of this paragraph.
If you don’t keep an eye on this area, you’ll miss a lot of vital information. You’ll continually be frustrated, because you won’t “hear” what AutoCAD is trying to tell you. ߜ The command line is an efficient way to run some commands and the only way to run a few others. Instead of clicking a toolbar button or a Chapter 2: Le Tour de AutoCAD 2005 menu choice, you can start a command by typing its command name and then pressing the Enter key. Even better, you can type the keyboard shortcut for a command name and press Enter.