By Shlomo Melmed, Kenneth S. Polonsky, P. Reed Larsen, Henry M. Kronenberg
The most recent variation of Williams Textbook of Endocrinology edited via Drs. Shlomo Melmed, Kenneth S. Polonsky, P. Reed Larsen, and Henry M. Kronenberg, is helping you diagnose and deal with your sufferers successfully with up-to-the minute, functional information on all endocrine process problems. accomplished but available, this greatly revised twelfth variation updates you on diabetes, metabolic syndrome, weight problems, thyroid ailment, testicular issues, and lots more and plenty extra so that you supplies your sufferers with the main winning remedies. locate medical perception and scientific information interwoven in each bankruptcy, reflecting advances in either components of this continuously altering self-discipline, and offered in a really obtainable structure. You'll additionally entry priceless contributions from a dynamic record of specialist authors and approximately 2.000 full-color pictures that can assist you with each analysis. in addition to handy on-line entry at www.expertconsult.com, this identify has every thing you want to deal with any and all of the scientific endocrinopathies you'll encounter.
* depend on the single reference that integrates swiftly evolving simple and medical technology in a cohesive, easy layout, definitively addresses each subject within the box, and has remained a regular for greater than part a century.
* replace your information and abilities to diagnose and deal with your sufferers so much successfully with exhaustively revised content material on diabetes, metabolic sickness, thyroid melanoma, fertility difficulties, testicular difficulties, weight concerns, and lots more and plenty more.
* observe trustworthy information on endocrine stipulations of transforming into curiosity like hypothyroidism and testicular issues, with devoted new chapters that expound at the most up-to-date examine findings.
* triumph over any scientific problem with entire and easy-to-use insurance of every thing from hormone job, diagnostic concepts, imaging modalities, and molecular genetics, to overall care of the patient.
* follow the most recent practices with information from professional authors who give a contribution clean views on each topic.
* seek the entire contents on-line, obtain all of the pictures, and entry hyperlinked references to PubMed at www.expertconsult.com.
Your crucial resource for authoritative endocrinology guidance.