By M. deBroe, et al.
Read Online or Download Clinical Nephrotoxins PDF
Similar clinical books
A brief advisor to effectively settling on and analyzing laboratory assessments, Small Animal medical analysis by way of Laboratory tools, fifth variation is helping you employ your in-house lab or your strong point reference lab to successfully make actual diagnoses with no working a plethora of pointless and low-yield exams.
Hugely counseled within the 2006 British clinical organization ebook Awards (Endocrinology)This moment version brings jointly greater than 20 across the world well-known specialists within the box to supply a well timed overview of present wisdom. The textual content is still a useful source for all healthcare execs fascinated by the care of sufferers who're overweight.
Instruction manual of medical meals and Stroke is a entire reference on food for the multidisciplinary staff taking good care of stroke sufferers. focusing on physicians, nurse practitioners, medical dietitians, and complicated allied overall healthiness and scientific scholars, this quantity offers an advent at the kinds of stroke, linked danger elements, and uniquely featured worldwide views on stroke.
Antiviral chemotherapy has come of age, and, after an preliminary sluggish seasoned gress, the improvement of latest antiviral brokers has proceeded at a extra quick velocity and the views for his or her scientific use have elevated significantly. Now, 25 years after the 1st antiviral assay (idoxuridine) was once brought within the medical institution, it truly is becoming to commemorate the start of the antivirals' period.
- Clinical efficacy of positron emission tomography: Proceedings of a workshop held in Cologne, FRG, sponsored by the Commission of the European Communities as advised by the Committee on Medical and Public Health Research
- Clinical Physiology: An Examination Primer
- Intracranial and Intralabyrinthine Fluids: Basic Aspects and Clinical Applications
- Clinical andrology: EAU-ESAU course guidelines
- Guidelines for the Use of Psychotropic Drugs: A Clinical Handbook
- Handbook of Dissociation: Theoretical, Empirical, and Clinical Perspectives
Additional info for Clinical Nephrotoxins
21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 16 Nolan CR, Anderson RJ. Hospital –acquired acute renal failure. JASN 1998; 9: 710-718. Vijayan A, Miller SB. Acute renal failure: prevention and non-dialytic therapy. Sem. Nephrol 1998; 18: 523-532. Turney JH, Marshall DH, Brownjohn AM, Ellis CM and Parsons FM. The evolution of acute renal failure 1956-1988. Q J Med 1990; 73: 83-104. Rasmussen HH, Ibels LS. Acute renal failure: multi variant analysis of causes and risk factors. Am J Med 1982; 73: 211-218.
Levy EM, Viscoli CM, Horwitz RI. The effect of acute renal failure on mortality: a cohort analysis. J Am Med Assoc 1996; 275: 1489-1494. Evans JMM, McGregor E, McMahon AD, McGilchrist MM, Jones MC, White G, McDevitt DG, MacDonald TM: Non-steroidal drugs anti-inflammatory drugs and hospitalization for acute renal failure. Q J Med 1995; 88: 551-557. Brivet FG, Kleinknecht DJ, Loirat P, Landais PJM, the French Study Group on Acute Renal Failure. Acute renal failure in intensive care units: causes, outcome, and prognostic factors of hospital mortality; a prospective, multicenter study.
Am J Emerg Med 1999; 17: 681-685. Lieberthal W, Levinsky NG. Acute renal failure. In: The kidney: physiology and pathophysiology. Seldin W, Giebish G (editors). Raven Press, New York 1992; p 3181-3225. Wolfe JA, McCann RL, Sanfillipo F. Cyclosporine-assoicated microangiopathy in renal transplantation: a severe but potentially - reversible form of early graft injury. Transplantation 1986; 41: 541. Personal communication, Evans, T, McNeil Consumer Health Care, 2000. Henrich WL. Nephrotoxicity of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents.