By Serge Lefranc, David Naccache (auth.), Pil Joong Lee, Chae Hoon Lim (eds.)
This ebook constitutes the completely refereed post-proceedings of the fifth overseas convention on details defense and Cryptology, ICISC 2002, held in Seoul, Korea in November 2002.
The 35 revised complete papers provided including an invited paper have been rigorously chosen from 142 submissions in the course of rounds of reviewing and development. The papers are geared up in topical sections on electronic signatures, net safeguard, block ciphers and circulate ciphers, flow ciphers and different primitives, effective implementations, side-channel assaults, cryptographic protocols and biometrics.
Read or Download Information Security and Cryptology — ICISC 2002: 5th International Conference Seoul, Korea, November 28–29, 2002 Revised Papers PDF
Similar international conferences and symposiums books
This e-book constitutes the completely refereed post-conference lawsuits of the thirteenth foreign convention on digital structures and Multimedia, VSMM 2007, held in Brisbane, Australia, in September 2007. The 18 revised complete papers provided have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from ninety seven preliminary submissions in the course of rounds of reviewing and development.
Declarative languages construct on sound theoretical bases to supply appealing frameworks for program improvement. those languages were succe- absolutely utilized to a wide selection of real-world events together with database m- agement, energetic networks, software program engineering, and decision-support structures.
This quantity comprises the lawsuits of Formal tools 2005, the thirteenth InternationalSymposiumonFormalMethodsheldinNewcastleuponTyne,UK, in the course of July 18–22, 2005. Formal equipment Europe (FME, www. fmeurope. org) is an autonomous organization which goals to stimulate using, and examine on, formal equipment for procedure improvement.
Booklet via James B. , Ed. Jordan
- Types for Proofs and Programs: International Workshop TYPES '94 Båstad, Sweden, June 6–10, 1994 Selected Papers
- Advances in Cryptology - ASIACRYPT 2009: 15th International Conference on the Theory and Application of Cryptology and Information Security, Tokyo, Japan, ... Computer Science / Security and Cryptology)
- Geometric dynamics: proceedings of the international symposium, held at the Instituto de Matemática Pura e Aplicada, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil, July-August 1981
- Digital Human Modeling: First International Conference, ICDHM 2007, Held as Part of HCI International 2007, Beijing, China, July 22-27, 2007, Proceedings ... Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI)
- Articulated Motion and Deformable Objects: 4th International Conference, AMDO 2006, Port d’Andratx, Mallorca, Spain, July 11-14, 2006. Proceedings
- The 5th International Symposium of IGCP 506 on: Marine and non-marine Jurassic: global correlation and major geological events, Tunisia (Hammamet), March 28-31, 2008. Abstract Volume
Extra resources for Information Security and Cryptology — ICISC 2002: 5th International Conference Seoul, Korea, November 28–29, 2002 Revised Papers
Jokipii, and P. Rogaway. A Concrete Security Treatment of Symmetric Encryption: Analysis of DES Modes of Operation. Proceedings of the 38th Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science, IEEE, 1997. 19 M. Bellare, A. Desai, D. Pointcheval, and P. Rogaway. Relations among notions of security for public-key encryption schemes. Advances in Cryptology-Crypto’98, volume 1462 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer Verlag, 1998. M. Bellare and C. Namprempre. Authenticated encryption: Relations among notions and analysis of the generic composition paradigm.
Nyberg and R. A. Rueppel, “Message recovery for signature schemes based on the discrete logarithm problem,” in Eurocrypt’94, pp. 182–193, Springer-Verlag, LNCS 950, 1994. 39  J. H. An, Y. Dodis, and T. Rabin, “On the Security of Joint Signature and Encryption,” in Advances in Cryptology - EUROCRYPT 2002 Proceedings, SpringerVerlag, LNCS 2332, 2002. 42, 46  M. Bellare and P. Rogaway, “Random oracles are practical: A paradigm for disigning eﬃcient protocols,” in Proceedings of the 1st ACM Conference on Computer and Communication Security, pp.
If the GDH problem is hard, the DSA is unforgeable against chosen message attack, and the symmetric encryption scheme is IND-CPA secure, then SC-DSA+ is FUO-IND-CCA2 secure in the random oracle model. Proof Sketch: The proof is almost same as Baek, Steinfeld and Zheng’s one . They proved the security of modiﬁed Zheng’s scheme that is deﬁned like follow: Modiﬁed Zheng’s Signcrypt(xA , yB , m) x ←R Z∗q x K ← yB mod p Kenc ← hash(K) c ← EKenc (m) r ← hash(m||bindA,B ||K) s ← x/(r + xA ) mod q return (c, r, s) At ﬁrst, we will show that the output of SC-DSA+ is converted to the output which is similar to modiﬁed Zheng’s scheme.